A lot of times, I don’t have anything to say, because I’m still “cooking” the thoughts. I don’t focus on things very efficiently, so the things I want to write about settle in similarly to the “background” applications that slow down your computer. Here are some of them, in no particular order. If you see one you are interested in, please, comment on it, or write a piece on it and comment a link back to me.
- What is a tyranny? What does it look like to the citizens and how does it function? Possible fictional piece.
- Parenting piece-probably random
- Importance of honesty in a society-philosophy/social
- Building a universe-fiction background and setting for future work
- Is hope a good thing or a bad thing? -philosophy
There are others, but these are on ‘top’ right now. 🙂